Sunday, November 14, 2010

Website updates

I have updated HAT-The History of Australian Theatre website at www.hat-archive.com

Included in the update are several extra photographs of performers, 200 extra names for the database and an article about Tom Dawson, Australian Comedian.

The article is one I wrote for Stage Whispers Magazine, the November/December issue is available in full colour at selected newsagencies or through their website. I write regularly for the magazine, and some of my articles are on the website.

For genealogists, my article about researching your Australian Theatrical ancestors is available through the Suite101 website. More articles about the history of Australian theatre are also available there.

Apologies for not updating the blog regularly. Life has been a bit busy.

Please enjoy the update of the website, whilst I look in my old trunk for some more anecdotes for the blog.

-Leann

No comments:

Post a Comment